Let the AHK Saudi Arabia help you to find the right hospital for your medical treatment in Germany

Arzt Enlarge image (© colourbox)

  Enlarge image
The Patient Referral Service is a key service provided by the Delegation of German Industry & Commerce (AHK Saudi Arabia). This service is for all patients who wish to travel to Germany for medical treatment, rehabilitation or any other kind of health care.

Services by AHK Saudi Arabia:

  • AHK Saudi Arabia forwards your documents to Germany in order to search the ideal hospital according to your needs.
  • AHK Saudi Arabia provides detailed information about the type, cost, duration of treatment in Germany as well as the costs for accompanying persons and the name of the doctor who will oversee the treatment.
  • AHK Saudi Arabia forwards your file to specialist hospitals but has no responsibility for medical decisions.
  • AHK Saudi Arabia provides assistance in the visa process but is not responsible for the visa decisions of the Department for Consular Affairs of the German Embassy in Saudi Arabia.

Requirements by the patient:

  1. Submission of all medical reports which indicate the patient's status.
  2. Submission of all patient data (full name as mentioned in the passport in English, address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number, email, etc).
  3. Provide the full home address: PO. Box, telephone number, fax number and mobile number, email, etc.

For further information about the Patient Referral Services, please do not hesitate to contact the AHK Staff:

Mr. Tareq Qamhan
Administrative Assistant
Responsible for health care in Germany.
German-Saudi Arabian Liaison Office for Economic Affairs (AHK Saudi Arabia)

Futuro Towers, 4th Floor, Al Ma'ather Street P.O.Box: 61695 Riyadh: 11575 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Tel : 009-6611-4050201 Ext.101
Fax: 009-6611-4031232
Email: ahk-arabia%27%com,Qamhan 
Web: http://saudiarabien.ahk.de

Required documents for a Schengen Visa for medical treatment

To apply for a Schengen Visa to get medical treatment in Germany, please provide us with the documents listed here